52 Lists for Happiness - Week One
I meant to do this last year; but with school and work it kind of fell off my radar. I have a renewed sense of vigor when it comes to writing; my current position at work doesn't really fulfill that creative side of my personality. So back to really focusing on my blog and just writing in general.
I happen to have both of the books below, but I wanted to focus on the happiness one this year. It also helps the the rose gold is really pretty!
List What Makes You Happy Right Now
- Coffee: No explanation needed!
- My family: Since I moved out of my parents house, they have always been 5 minutes away from me. At one point they even lived in the same condo building as I did. So moving to a new city was a huge adjustment for me. I don't take any time I spend with them for granted. Whether we are video chatting, texting, or we make the trek to see each other. Being with my family brings me the greatest joy.
- My Chip coffee cup: Joel's mom got this for me as an early birthday gift and I am obsessed!
- My relationship: As I have written on here before, my almost 8 year relationship had a really difficult 2 years. Now things are better than they have ever been; I am so deliriously happy that I am sure that we annoy the hell out of people!
- YouTube: I have been watching a lot more YouTube than I have Netflix recently. Some of my favourite channels are:
- Patricia Bright
- Zoella (duh!)
- I Covet Thee
- Kate's Beauty Station
- Misha Grimes
- Where I live: Calgary has so much going on. I am one hour from the mountains, there are so many things to do, and it is such a pretty city! I love love love where I live!
- Spotify: I love having Spotify Premium, I use it every flippin day.
- My car: She is so pretty and new and zoomy!
- My subscription boxes: It is like Christmas all year round! I am basically a child. Thus, presents, even to myself, make me giddy!
- Glossy Box
- Harry Potter Loot Crate
- My Mia
- 2018: I am so so so excited for what this year is going to bring! We have some pretty big travel plans, I am progressing in my career really quickly, my boyfriend is amazing, I love everything about my life right now!